[AD] Volunteer to help make release

What's happening with 4.2.1?  I guess we're all short of time, but
actually the most time consuming part of making a release is simply to
update docs/changes._tx and docs/thanks._tx.  Once that's done the rest
should be easy for one of us time-starved developers.  Any takers?

All you'd need to do is look through the SVN logs since 4.2.0, pick out
the "important changes" (using your judgement) and formulate them into
coherent sentences in docs/changes._tx.  New contributors need to be
added to docs/thanks._tx, and previous contributors may need extra
contributions tacked onto their descriptions (unless they've earned
their "and did plenty of other things too" medal).

Peter

P.S. Are there any showstoppers?