Re: [AD] Allegrowww on SVN

On 2006-05-03, Marco Radaelli <xoot123@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks to both.
>
> So, if I understood it right I'll commit changes to CVS (I still
> don't have an account on SF, I'll create it as soon as possible,
> I just need to decide a username).

No! It's just the other way round. Note that even the CVS section
at the allegro web page disappeared. Work with svn:

 svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/alleg/allegrowww

> Me and a friend would like to maintain the italian translation.
>
> I know we have to translate the parts in the /data directory.

Cool, that's right.

> Anything we should be aware of before starting?

You can use SVN as read only without SF account, but you must send
me your SF account name and configure your SVN password (or SSH or
whatever it needs, don't remember it now) so I can add you to the
developers group as translator.