Re: [AD] Volunteer to help make release

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 18:56 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On Friday 05 May 2006 17:30, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > I can do it.
>
> Cheers! Do you want my partial changelog?

Well, I started new. Maybe we should add a new policy that changes._tx
and thanks._tx is to be updated with each commit? I think I've seen that
in other projects, and it seems to make a lot of sense :)

If anyone has done something and it was overlooked, please do tell so.
Oh, and I didn't bother hunting for missing email addresses.

Lastly, welcome Milan Mimica as new member to the "plenty of other
things" clan :)

--
Elias Pschernig