Re: asmdefs not generated (was [AD] Problems with the SVN version!)

On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 18:06 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > > I did some more research and this is the problem:
> > > The dependency generation creates a dependency on  ___i386_asmdefs_inc,
> >
> > Here I get, inside the Allegro folder:
> > > grep -r __i386_asmdefs_inc . | grep -v \.svn
> >
> > Maybe you have some files in DOS line endings or something?
>
> I shouldn't have... I ran fix.sh unix --dtou to make sure...
> I'll check if it makes a difference if I compile on a 32 bit or a 64 bit
> machine.
>
> > (I said so
> > already in a mail last week, but I'm not sure it made it to the list..)
>
> Not yet, at least not for me. It's really interesting because I 've seen some
> messages arrive separated by days on my gmail account and on my dds account.
> Makes it really hard to keep track of who is looking into what.

Yeah, same here. Also mailing list archives stopped over a week ago it
seems - so no way to check what made it to the list in what order. Well,
hopefully things are getting back to normal soon.

Anyway, about the ___i386_asmdefs_inc, it definitly is not inside my
makefile.dep, mine looks like this: http://pastebin.bafserv.com/3763

--
Elias Pschernig