[AD] Problems with the SVN version!

There are two (or three) major show-stopping problems with the current SVN
tree.

The first two are problems with the dependency generation. Doing

make distclean && autoheader && autoconf && ./configure && make depend &&
make

does not regenerate obj/unix/asmdefs.inc (leading to problems from
src/x/xdga2s.s, which come to think of it has no business being listed as
part of ALLEGRO_SRC_X_FILES), not does it regenerate obj/unix/plugins.h
(which I thought we'd agreed to move someplace else anyway?)
running make obj/unix/asmdefs.inc obj/unix/plugins.h manually corrects the
problem.
I don't have time to look into either of these two issues right now, but I
suspect they would be relatively straightforward to fix.

The third is perhaps a bit more serious. misc/zipup.sh calls misc/mkdata.sh
to regenerate keyboard.dat and language.dat. This calls dat using
dat -a -c1 ../../xxx.dat *.cfg
which promptly coredumps. The resulting datafiles are corrupted and
unreadable.
I don't have time to look into this one either.

System:
Gentoo Linux 64 bit
gcc 3.4.4
GNU make 3.80
Autoconf 2.59

It would be nice if someone could try to duplicate these problems on other
systems.

Evert