Re: asmdefs not generated (was [AD] Problems with the SVN version!)

> > I did some more research and this is the problem:
> > The dependency generation creates a dependency on  ___i386_asmdefs_inc,
>
> Here I get, inside the Allegro folder:
> > grep -r __i386_asmdefs_inc . | grep -v \.svn
>
> Maybe you have some files in DOS line endings or something?

I shouldn't have... I ran fix.sh unix --dtou to make sure...
I'll check if it makes a difference if I compile on a 32 bit or a 64 bit
machine.

> (I said so
> already in a mail last week, but I'm not sure it made it to the list..)

Not yet, at least not for me. It's really interesting because I 've seen some
messages arrive separated by days on my gmail account and on my dds account.
Makes it really hard to keep track of who is looking into what.

Evert