[AD] todo.txt

These things are listed as 4.2.1 TODO's, can someone confirm or otherwise
comment on the ones that I'm not clear on?

- Investigate video bitmap problems reported in
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=453220

Does anyone know more about this one?

- Investigate mouse problem reported in
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=459972

Same question.

- Mouse problems in Windows reported in
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=497651

I think this was fixed. Can someone with Windows check this?

- Make the grabber (try to) use system cursors

I think this was done?

- Purge main docs of DOSisms if that hasn't been done already

That can probably stay indefinately. ;)

- some gcc 4.0 fixes for DJGPP and MinGW need to be applied

Done?

- some remaining problem with keyboards in Windows
  http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=484193
  http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=493712

Haven't checked, but as Andrei reported, there seem to be unresolved input
problems still. Do we push those to the next bug fix release?

- configure/OSS detection problems on Solaris

Fixed, I think?

- grabber.txt was moved, so the grabber can't find it anymore

Was anything done for this?

- improved demo

Oh... hm... yes... website...

- MacOS X problems with 8-bit mode,
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=517057

Is it an issue?

- 64-bit portability warnings with MSVC7.1,
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=523945

Needs someone with MSVC to check.

- DirectInput joystick bug,
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=507375

Was this corrected?

- fbcon driver doesn't restore original resolution
- fbcon driver requires 2 video mode sets to change the resolution, [AD]
2005-11-08 "fbcon directcolor modes patch"
- disable or embed .manifest files when using MSVC 8,
  http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=543226&page=2
- make the evdev driver the default linux mouse driver

I take it these were recently fixed?

- fix mouse coordinates in GFX_DIRECTX_WIN, [AD] 2005-12-09
  "Inconsistent behaviour with mouse coordinates in different windowed
modes in Windows."

What about this?

- add is_mouse_inside_window() function

Do we want this, or push it to 4.2.2?

- destroy_bitmap on subbitmap problems,
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=559618

This was fixed, right?

- fix bad implementation of pack_fopen_chunk,
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=558565

Fixed.

Evert