Re: [AD] Volunteer to help make release

> Find attached a patch to update fix.sh and misc/zipup.sh to fix both:
>
> .svn directories (in fact, all directories starting with a .) are now
> ignored when doing line ending conversion and generating the archive.

That's good.

> The directory name is irrelevant now, because the .zip is created in a
> subdirectory called ".dist" instead of the parent directory. This means,
> also the old zip file for the diff needs to be moved into the ".dist"
> folder.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. It chokes on

ZIP_FILES=`find . -type f "(" -wholename "*/.*" -prune -o -iname "*.rej" \
    -prune -o -iname "*.orig" -prune -o -print ")"`

with
find: invalid predicate `-wholename'

and it also doesn't seem to like either the "(" or the rest of the line.
It's too late right now for me to think of a fix, so I'll leave it for
tomorrow.

> Oh, and I would be fine with dropping the whole .diff idea,
> Allegro just is not big enough to warrant the hassle with it.

There are people using the diffs, aren't there? Besides, as long as it's
automated it isn't really extra work, so I don't really see a reason to
drop them...

Evert