Re: [AD] Japanese Spam

On 5/6/06, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 06 May 2006 01:14, Andrei Ellman wrote:
> Has anyone who'se got their e-mail address listed in the Allegro
> contributor's hall of fame recently been recieving Japanese Spam?

Nope, not me.

> Perhaps it's time we made the e-mail addresses even
> more obfuscated than they already are, as Spam-harvesting robots can now
> apparently parse 'AT' and 'DOT').

I'm not sure how to do that... however, we could remove them from the
web-published HTML documentation, or not make them linkable (does that
help though?)

Evert

That won't fix anything, unfortunately. As far as I can tell, it's the
web-based CVS they harvest (just google your e-mail addresses).

/T

--
Feed me a stray cat.