Re: [AD] binary compatibility check for 4.2.x

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 12:11 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> Erm, I fixed it with the ugly patch above because I don't know autoxxxx
> stuuf al that well, maybe someone else on the list can help?

Haha, that's one of the reasons why I think we really should replace all
the autoXX stuff with scons for 4.3. Allegro 4.2's conglomerate of
configure.in, aclocal.m4 and misc/dep*.sh must be one of the worst build
processes possible, both from maintainability and performance aspects :P

Well, I'll try later to get configure to add a -DALLEGRO_MODULES_DIR=...
flag to gcc, that seems to be doable in configure.in.

--
Elias Pschernig