[AD] Alert function.

I've rewritten the alert function adding in some new functionality and I'm trying to figure out how to align the x axis of the buttons.  The new system has a variable number of buttons, so the solution to my problem cant be solved the same way (that and I can't understand how the old alert3 function did it).

Attached is a picture of the alert dialog (poorly handdrawn).  I need to calculate the two blue points.  Their y position is easy, but how do I find its x?

Any advice at all or links would be helpfull

Thanks,
Dustin Dettmer

PNG image