Re: [AD] build process overhaul

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Tuesday 27 December 2005 22:28, Jon Rafkind wrote:
Oh right, I just used a regex to replace all instances of obj/whatever/plugins.h with plugins.h.

Always inspect patches by eye before applying or submitting them ;)

Oh, by the way, I don't know if this makes sense or not for the things you commit, but could you post a short post of what things you have commited or when you're going to commit them? It makes it a bit easier to keep track of what's been going on (for me at least). :)

Are you speaking in particular about this plugins.h stuff or anything in general including the scons stuff? I assumed I could commit as I please with regard to scons but with other things I was going to submit a patch and either let someone else commit it or wait for the ok from someone else.

I havent committed( or even fixed ) all the stuff with plugins.h yet.