Re: [AD] build process overhaul

> Are you speaking in particular about this plugins.h stuff or anything in
> general including the scons stuff?

I meant more in general.

> I assumed I could commit as I please
> with regard to scons but with other things I was going to submit a patch
> and either let someone else commit it or wait for the ok from someone
else.

Sure, you're the one creating this so by all means commit things when you
think they're good! :) All I meant was, I'd find a short message to the
mailinglist (with or without the patch) that describes what you've done or
comitted convenient to keep track of what's been going on. I get the
commit messages (again now) but not everyone on the dev mailinglist does.

Maybe you can post a short summary of the current state of affairs?

> I havent committed( or even fixed ) all the stuff with plugins.h yet.

Take your time. You're doing a lot of good work already.

Evert