[AD] Build overhaul (redux)

Title: [AD] Build overhaul (redux)

I have a feature request for the new build system (if that ever materialize): Can we make it trivial to build Allegro add-ons using it?

Right now, every add-on has its own makefiles, which are almost certainly broken in some shape or form (don't run under some versions of make, some OSes, etc). It would be nice if add-ons can just reuse the build system *and* environment from Allegro.

That is, I want my makefile to look something like:

alleggl.lib:

                $ALLEGRO_PATH/do_build CONFIG=./alleggl.config

I want to automagically inherit all the bug fixes, environment workarounds and new features that Allegro gets as it evolves, without having to copy around files or reinvent everything myself.

Thanks.