RE: [AD] AllegroGL for 4.2.0

AllegroGL assumes there are only two kinds of fonts: monochrome fonts
and "colored" fonts (ie: 8 bits).

IIRC 4.2.0 added a new type of font. I can only assume that you'll be
hitting a lot of those "else" clauses pretty much randomly and
erroneously.

Fixing this is on my (ridiculously long) list of things to do...

AllegroGL
> (at
> least when converting them; dunno if unconverted fonts are a problem).
I'm