Re: [AD] Question about 256 colors modes

Hi Pete!

Thanks for your prompt answer.

In fact, I've checked my program vs. the "test"
program and you are right, the problem is that
transparent must be index 0, but the color at index 0
is the "transparent" one.

Then I will re-formulate my question. Is there any
reason that index 0 "has" to be the transparent color?
Could you change which color index is transparent? The
problem I've found is that sometimes the graphics
programs (e.g. Photoshop) does not put the rgb=(0,0,0)
at index 0 by default, then you can find that
masked_blit does not "mask" because of this. In my
case, the (0,0,0) appeared at index 254... (!?).

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,
Hugo Caro
Gaming Software Developer