Re: [AD] Question about 256 colors modes

The index 0 doesn't needs to be black, you may change it to wathever
you want. In my last speedhack game i changed it to the bright pink to
allow the game easily use the same bitmaps in 8-bit and true color
modes and the same masked_blit's and draw_sprite's.

Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva