Re: [AD] Question about 256 colors modes

Hi Elias!

Thanks for your answer, you answered my "reformulated"
question also while I was writing it. I would be great
to have a function like this (setting the transparent
index color) on the new API.

Thank you very much to all!

Kind regards, Hugo.

 --- Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>