Re: [AD] MSVC 8

Matthew Leverton wrote:
It would be great if the Allegro makefile could somehow disable them.
(Maybe embedding them into the exe? I know you can do this from within
the IDE.) As it is now, millions of little .manifest files are created
and left to rot even after a make clean.

yes, that would be great

It's not a huge issue, as I think most people will use the binary
version, but it could be added to the todo list for a MSVC person to
look at.

I'm afraid you are the Allegro MSVC person :-)

--
Regards,
    Michal

ICQ# 175762750