[AD] disable linux console port by default?

A recent message on [AL] reminded me of an idea.  We have gotten quite a
few reports from people over the years who've built Allegro without X11
support by accident due to missing X development libraries.  I wonder if
it's time for us to just disable the linux console port by default now.
There aren't really any good graphics backends left with drivers for
modern cards, limiting the usefulness of the port.  Unless someone knows
what they're doing, they probably only care about X.

Peter