Re: [AD] disable linux console port by default?

> Big fat warning it is.  I don't really know autoconf so it's probably
> the wrong way to do it.  I didn't change the default.

Looks fine to me, but then again, my knowledge to autoconf comes from
copying and hacking the Allegro configure.in ;)
Commited.

> > VBE/AF is dead. What's the status of SVGALib? Is it dead or alife?
>
> Just looking the website, it appears more or less dead.

Hmm... should we consider dropping support for it in 4.3? Culling outdated
graphics drivers no one tests will greatly reduce the workload. Then
again, there's no reason why we couldn't disable it and then restore it
again later. We probably will need to do that anyway...

Evert