Re: [AD] new_api_branch: al_create_display and blit patch

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
I haven't commited my blit() patch yet.

Speaking of al_blit, I still think it's best to move the flags to the end. Even in AGL, Bob puts the flags for allegro_gl_make_texture_ex at the end. While it may be quicker to understand what's being done with them in front, it goes against standard and expected formatting, IMO. People would probably end up using a 'flags' variable to store the flags anyway, and pass that to al_blit, which would negate such a reason.

By the way, can we have a compat header file for compatibility stuff, just as we have compat C files? It'll help clean up some of the headers.

I thought this was the plan, and to have Allegro automatically include it/them with a certain define?