Re: [AD] Third beta

On Thursday 05 May 2005 08:53, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> How does next week sound for the next beta release, say Friday? (Ooh...
> it's friday the 13th! Cool, we get beta 1 on April first and beta 3 on
> Friday the 13th).

Unfortunately, it may end up being saturday the 14th... I'll do my best
though.

> I'm aware of a few current running issues involving the Windows keyboard
> driver, a MacOSX bug to do with video bitmaps,

Reminder to self to post and apply the patch for that one.

> Peter's patch to restore
> reading old-style packfile encryption,

Anyone have an antique version of Allegro (as in 3.1, say) lying around
they can use to test this with?

> some weird bug in the palette when
> resaving the 1.0 DEMO.DAT in the new datafile format no one cares about,

I still need to look at this. But bleh, as I said, no one cares.

> several pending documentation patches and I think Chris was taking a
> closer look at the Windows AMIX driver?

I'll integrate that with my Windows naming patch and commit it, along with
the GUI patch.

Were all Windows keyboard problems fixed?

Any GCC 4 warning fixes pending?

Evert