[AD] Third beta

How does next week sound for the next beta release, say Friday? (Ooh...
it's friday the 13th! Cool, we get beta 1 on April first and beta 3 on
Friday the 13th).
I'm aware of a few current running issues involving the Windows keyboard
driver, a MacOSX bug to do with video bitmaps, Peter's patch to restore
reading old-style packfile encryption, some weird bug in the palette when
resaving the 1.0 DEMO.DAT in the new datafile format no one cares about,
several pending documentation patches and I think Chris was taking a
closer look at the Windows AMIX driver?
Anything I missed?

Evert