Re: [AD] sys_directx_trace_handler

> And this is completely OT: is it just me,  or does gmail syntax
> highlight code? :o

It's not you, the original message was a HTML message with highlighted code
in it. Doesn't seem unuseful, but I suppose the mailinglist policy is still
`please don't send HTML mail'?
I presume bandwidth is no longer an issue for most people, but mail
programmes that don't display HTML (either at all or by configuration) are
a concern.

I'll try to give a more on-topic reply to other things later on.

Evert