[AD] Verbose output from init() routines

Occasionally I wonder what Allegro is doing during the init() routines and rather than hack the source to make it display these things I think it would be convienent to have some way to make Allegro do this for me. One way is to have an extra parameter for each init routine. This is good for multi-threading but bad for backwards compatibility and besides, Allegro is hardly multi-threadable.

The other way is to have a global variable, allegro_verbose or allegro_debug, that when set to a non-zero value would make the init() routines printf() some stuff to the screen. Maybe for higher values of the variable the init() routines will be even more verbose.

Just wanted to throw the idea out there before I write some code.