Re: [AD] restore old-style encyption reading

On Sunday 17 April 2005 15:18, Peter Wang wrote:
> No response yet.  I'm posting the fixed up patch here so we don't forget
> about it.

I tried to test your patch and now I'm very confused as to what it fixes.
I used the CVS version of Allegro and the grabber and tried loading
demo.dat from earlier versions of Allegro. It works fine back to 2.01 and
only chokes on the 1.0 demo.dat.
Surely the original poster used a more recent version to test with?

Evert