Re: 4.3 coexistence (was Re: [AD] load_datafile_object using index)

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 23:17 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:

> You're right, we need a way to have both 4.2 and 4.3 installed and
> easily choose between them.  I'm not sure about your proposal, but it
> seems kind of okayish :-)

For the headers, it would actually work without the FORCE_VERSION.
Instead of -DFORCE_VERSION=.. I can just to
-I/usr/local/include/allegro-4.3, and it already picks up the right
allegro.h from there.

Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll get around to it. I want to first look at
the two failing examples in windows.

--
Elias Pschernig