Re: [AD] updated fix.bat to simplify MSVC target

Matthew Leverton wrote:

Generally speaking the people using fix.bat aren't the same people
using fix.sh, so I don't think different parameters are anything to be
concerned about. The same concepts apply to both.

Less to remember for us who have to use both.

Regarding the --quick switch, which scripts use it? Couldn't they be
modified to just not use --quick anymore? This is a 4.2 release, we
might as well get things clean. ;)

There's one use of fix.bat in the `misc' directory which should be updated. But I imagine there might be other people with scripts too, and we might as well give them a transition period.

For the time being, I've added the --quick switch as a silent
parameter. (It doesn't show up in the help, and does nothing - as the
default behavior is --quick.)

Yep, fine.

Peter