Re: [AD] updated fix.bat to simplify MSVC target

Matthew Leverton wrote:

Attached is a proposed change to the fix.bat for Windows.

It does two things:

  1. Changes the --quick parameter to --crlf

fix.sh uses --utod, so that would probably be better than --crlf. I also think --quick should be retained, just in case there are some scripts relying on it.

     The --quick switch was probably set up to mimic the UNIX build,
but I don't think there needs to be any relationship between the two.

It would be nice if there was though.

Peter