Re: [AD] Add timeBeginPeriod(1) to wtimer.c

> can you tell me which functions and i will take a look at it.
>
> aj.

Some more infos:

The version which puts a system bitmap into draw_sprite causes
ddraw_masked_blit to be invoked from within ddraw_draw_sprite, whereas the
other variant invokes _orig_draw_sprite. And then, ddraw_maked_blit plays
something with locks and critical sections I don't really understand,
amounting to have 3 calls to EnterCriticalSection (and LeaveCS resp.) for
each call of draw_sprite.

best regards
Tobing