Re: [AD] Add timeBeginPeriod(1) to wtimer.c

> can you tell me which functions and i will take a look at it.
>
> aj.

Now I've had a look, and again, it is slightly confusing.

The bad routine is NOT ddraw_draw_sprite, but draw_sprite. But then, in two
programs I have, one time it calls a lot of EnterCriticalSection, in the
other it doesn't.

How do I know? I'm using Rational Quantify to count function calls, and it
also tells me who calls whom how often and is called by whom how often. Both
programs use my game framework, so they use exactly the same game loop and
display engine.

The only difference is: In the gwfk test program the ball which is drawed
very often, is explicitely created as a system bitmap, because I found that
this way everything is slightly more efficient. Though this variant is doing
so much synchronization.
In the other program (TNTrain) I'm just using the result of load_bitmap,
which is not explicitely a system bitmap, so it uses a different piece of
code in draw_sprite...

best regards
Tobing