Re: [AD] Patch to thanks._tx and demo.c

Ahh. I remember back a long time ago, when I watched all of the demo
after my first contribution, until my name appeared.. couldn't get the
demo melody out of my head for quite some time afterwards :)

Hm, this reminds me, I never found time to figure out how demo sorts the
credits.. it seems to also scan some of the source files for names
appearing there.

This contribution costed around 6 man hours (including the time to write this e-mail).

Yeah, all developers know how long even such small changes take. It's
much appreciated, and I hope you keep sending patches!
Thanks all of you for the encouragements words and friendship.
I'll send patches whenever possible. :)

I'll check allegro emails tomorrow night or wednesday at most.
I've turned-on the allegro developers e-mail delivery again. So you don't need to send copies to me.

Bye for now,
Márcio.