Re: [AD] Some bugs in the CVS version

hi,

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:38:42 +1100, Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> guilt wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Here are some bugs i'd like to report:
> >
> >1. Compiles on MSVC6 SP6 but the dynamically linked version is b0rken.
> >The dynamically compiled version works well on gcc and Intel c++ 8.1,
> >however. No problems in STATIC compilations.
> >

> Borked how?  Maybe some of the export files (or whatever) need to
> regenerated.

I think so, too. But it appears that the MingW port has no problems.
Also, when one uses the VC built DLLs with gcc compiled EXEs, there's
no problem whatsoever. It's a strange bug, but yes, there is.

> >2. Error in including astdint.h (in alconfig.h) .. Can be fixed by
> >copying over the astdint.h file or commenting it out.
> >

> What's the error?

After installation (say, E:/MingW/include) , compilation fails on alconfig.h:

#ifndef SCAN_DEPEND //or something to this effect
 #include "allegro/platform/astdint.h"  //<-- File not found. Has not
been installed. Should it be?
#endif

> >3. mkdir fails on make installall and make install .. If directory
> >exists, it just stops. Need a fix.
> >

> Did we have a fix for this recently, or was that for mingw?

it was probably for MingW.. But I didn't try it. I installed it to a
dummy dir. I'll see..