Re: [AD] Patch to thanks._tx and demo.c

On 2005-02-15, Marcio Afonso Arimura Fialho <maaf1980@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What about to replace all accented characters in thanks._tx for
> their 7-bit ASCII counterparts (e.g á -> a)? For me, it seems to
> be the easiest solution.

The easiest solution should be to put set_uformat(U_ASCII); in line
2058 before allegro_init(); Do accents look ok then?

> Anyway, regardless the decision we take with thanks._tx I belive
> demo.c should regard accented letters and non-accented letters
> as the same thing, because in a source file a name might appear
> with accents while in another without.

You can consider this a bug in the attribution department which
should be corrected rather than patched somewhere else. Grep-ing
for such mistakes is not difficult once you find them.