Re: [AD] 64bit CPU detection patch

I'll just add it. Can you briefly check that I put the SSE3 detection in
the right place?

yes, you got it right, it goes right next to the SSE2  line.

also, there is a note near it (in the /allegro4.1.17/src/i386/icpu.c line 118)
that says:

cpu_model = (reg[0] & 0xF0) >> 4;  //Note: Pentium 4 = 0xF -> needs changing.

what is it that needs changing ? i dont understand what it means?
but if its wrong, i'd like to get it fixed asap.
(i go holiday for a week, expect no reply until after 15jan).

aj.