Re: [AD] Re: [AL] allegro DTD

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:

Its rather difficult working with an incomplete dtd... "what would be nice" is no what we need. Someone needs to take a good look at the current docs, and see what is needed now, and what will be needed in the near future.

I think the only missing thing is an example reference (the added-in-version flag is also nice addition). But I won't be the one adding it, because this little step into the light is coming to the end and I'm going back to shadows :-) It's time for someone to learn DTD. However I'll read and answer mails.

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh