Re: [AD] XIM patch for Allegro 4.1.x

Elias Pschernig wrote:

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 00:10 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
*Maybe*, but I don't think you want keyboard.c to become too high level, getting in the way of other drivers.

Yes, I simply added a line to xkeyboard.c :)

I just made a XIM3.diff - but decided it's better by now I just apply it
to CVS instead of attaching again - so to test, just do "cvs update".

It appears to work fine with the XWIN gfx driver. However, modifiers keys don't work at all for me with the DGA2 driver. Does it work for you? If not, you can pull in the workaround that I used in the new_api_branch (look for "state_field_reliable" in xkeybdnu.c).

Also, can you clean up the namespace of the xkeyboard.c file a little? e.g. x_keyboard_handle -> _xwin_keyboard_handler ; and x_find_unknown_key_assignement can be static (as well as spelte righte).

Peter