Re: [AD] XIM patch for Allegro 4.1.x

On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 10:41 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> Btw, how XIM server did you try with?  I tried SCIM and it works with
> GNOME programs, but I couldn't get SCIM to pop up its dialog box with
> exkeys.

How do I switch on SCIM in Gnome? It might have to do with the

XSetLocaleModifiers("@im=none")

- possibly this should be read from the X11 server somehow, or be a
config setting? Maybe if you leave out that line, it works? The XIM docs
I found weren't too clear about this, and I only tried with the default
settings.

--
Elias Pschernig