Re: [AD] Documentation/tutorial

On 2004-10-01, Elias Pschernig <allefant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes. But look at the situation now.. Vivace seems to be the
> most popular tutorial even though it wasn't updated since, well,
> forever.  Having an up-to-date tutorial for the version of Allegro
> you downloaded it with would be a big plus.

You can blame George. Ages ago I sent him a diff to make all examples
compile cleanly with Allegro 4.0.x and work in non DOS platforms
too (WTF! I just checked the page and he mispelled my surname! I'm
going to beat him with a stick!).

Updating Vivace seems to be a problem, maybe you should write
"Vivace 2". I'm sure George won't mind you ripping his work, just
as the license of Vivace says. In fact, he probably will be glad.