Re: [AD] Documentation/tutorial

In practice, no one gets updated documentation until a new version of
Allegro is released. I don't think tutorials should be bound to
Allegro for (primarily) this reason. It's just extra bloat that will
need to be maintained and kept up to date as Allegro changes.

Tutorials are a good thing, and they should be readily available, but
including them in the official Allegro distribution is a bad thing,
IMHO. We've already got examples that clearly show how different parts
of Allegro work.

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc