Re: [AD] Documentation/tutorial

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 22:06 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> I've been thinking about the documentation improvements. What is currently
> not in the default documentation is a tutorial.
> Now that we have proper documentation chapters, how about adding one?
> I'd propose updating and including George Foot's Vivace tutorial. Any
> thoughts on this?

I agree, it would be a good idea to have an official tutorial. Vivace
seems quite big.. but that's not necessariy a bad thing :)

On the technical side.. we have a @chapter command now, so that gives
@chapter, @heading, @hnode. A 3-level TOC at most. Vivace already uses 4
though apparently. So even if we make it a wholly separate ._tx file
linked in with @externalfile - it would need to be flattened a bit. Or
maybe we should add a forth TOC level to makedoc?

--
Elias Pschernig