Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 13:37 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Right. I don't think we need to bother changing this. We could have
> set_mouse_sprite() set the OS level cursor if it can, but I honestly think
> that this will just complicate the code and confuse the end user.

Maybe specifically mention it in the docs though. I think if someone
uses set_mouse_sprite to set a custom sprite, e.g. while over some
button, this person very likely wants to switch back to the OS cursor
while not over that button. To make everything clear, I'd add something
like this to the set_mouse_sprite docs:

If you want the default OS cursor back after a call to this function,
use select_os_cursor. set_mouse_sprite(NULL) will just make the hardware
cursor look like the Allegro cursor.

--
Elias Pschernig