Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Ok, slightly reworked patch attached. It doesn't change much from your version, although I have taken the liberty of adding a little bit of information and an example to some other sections of the mouse docs.

It looks good to me, except I'm not sure about select_os_cursor. Allegro doesn't really busy up the system like a normal app would. And I would think if you're displaying the default system cursor, the OS would change it to busy, busy-waiting, or whatever automatically for you, wouldn't it?

I think the behavior of set_mouse_sprite(NULL) should change slightly for the hardware mouse mode.. that if the system has a default cursor, it selects that instead of resetting to the default Allegro cursor.

- Kitty Cat