Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

> > It has no real way to tell when it should change the cursor.
>
> Hmm, alright. But I still think the name is a little.. unpleasant
> looking.

Right. Can't say I like it that well myself, but I couldn't think of a
viable alternative either. I can change it before commiting the patch
though (or after, but then it becomes somewhat more complicated).

> set_mouse_sprite(NULL) doesn't hide the cursor. show_mouse(NULL) does,
> and that should continue to behave as normal.

Ah, right. Sorry, I misread that.

> set_mouse_sprite(NULL)
> just takes the normal Allegro cursor, resets its colors if needed, and
> sets that as the cursor. Though if we're going to need the OS cursor
> selector anyway, I suppose we don't really need the altered behavior for
> the hardware mouse.

Right. I don't think we need to bother changing this. We could have
set_mouse_sprite() set the OS level cursor if it can, but I honestly think
that this will just complicate the code and confuse the end user.

Evert