Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Attached.

Forgot? ;)

> It can probably do with a bit more clean up before being applied.
This patch changes the behavior of the mouse in X11: in windowed mode, it is in hardware mode by default and in fullscreen mode it is in warping mode by default.

I think it should be the same across modes. IMO, it should always default to on or else there'll a) be a change in behavior, and b) create inconsistencies across modes (we're trying to go for uniform behavior, whether it's X, Windows, Mac, fullscreen, windowed, etc).

It eliminates the ugly on-the-fly switching between the two modes and adds a function to the API: enable_mickeys(int mode) where mode is either TRUE or FALSE. I'm not sure about the name, personally.

Perhaps enable_mouse_mickeys? Or enable_soft_mouse, or trap_mouse... I kinda think 'mouse' should be in the name somewhere.

- Kitty Cat