Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 11:53, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> This is more or less what I've whipped up last night. I want to do some
> additional tests before subitting it here though.
>
> With my patch, mouse warping is the default mode in X11 fullscreen and
> disabled by default in windowed mode (similar to the Windows port).
> Getting rid of the two-second-delay and switching modes simplifies the
> X mouse driver considerably too.

Attached. It can probably do with a bit more clean up before being applied.
This patch changes the behavior of the mouse in X11: in windowed mode, it
is in hardware mode by default and in fullscreen mode it is in warping
mode by default. It eliminates the ugly on-the-fly switching between the
two modes and adds a function to the API: enable_mickeys(int mode) where
mode is either TRUE or FALSE. I'm not sure about the name, personally.
This function is added to the driver VTABLE, but only implemented under X11
(for now).

Evert