Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

> > Attached.
>
> Forgot? ;)

Apparently so... I'll resubmit when I get home.

> I think it should be the same across modes. IMO, it should always
> default to on or else there'll a) be a change in behavior, and b) create
> inconsistencies across modes (we're trying to go for uniform behavior,
> whether it's X, Windows, Mac, fullscreen, windowed, etc).

This behavior is consistent with the Windows port. I don't think it's too
bad that it won't work in windowed mode. After all, it's hardly reasonable
to expect an application to continue to receive input when it's lost focus,
which is what can happen if you move the mouse out of the client window.
I'd rather have a different behavior between fullscreen/windowed modes that
is consistent across platforms, than have different behavior across
platforms alltogether.

Note too that the only way to get mickeys in X at all is to trap the
pointer. Enabeling this by default in windowed mode isn't very nice IMO.

> Perhaps enable_mouse_mickeys? Or enable_soft_mouse, or trap_mouse... I
> kinda think 'mouse' should be in the name somewhere.

I think enable_mouse_mickeys() sounds good.

Evert