Re: [AD] demo of new joystick API

Angelo Mottola wrote:
Though I don't know why there won't be multiple keyboards.. can't you have more than one with USB keyboards? It would be useful for multiplayer games on the same machine.

AIK multiple keyboards are not possible on a PC (due to the interrupts). Maybe something to investigate.

Leave this out of the Allegro scope please. Multiple keyboards? How many people do you think may use them? Come on... Let's follow the KISS rule, and use a global keyboard device handler internally.

I suppose this is sensible. I honestly can't think of how many people would want to even bother to try.. I just thought it would be a neat feature.

- Kitty Cat