Re: [AD] X primitives patch

Chris wrote:

Seems I forgot to take into account the drawing mode for the drawing operations. Fixed. It will still draw directly to X when using Solid and XOR drawing modes, but fall back on the "emulated" versions otherwise.

I tried both your first and second patch. When I try the primitives tests in the test program, the program can locks up. It happens on at least putpixel, hline and vline tests. I tested with 16- and 32-bpp X server colour depths.

A question I have though, is rectfill affected by the drawing mode? The docs mention rect and floodfill specificly, but not rectfill. The current patch does have rectfill affected by the drawing mode, though it is easy enough to change later.

It looks like you got it right. The implementation of _normal_rectfill uses bmp->vtable->hfill, which is also used by floodfill, which is affected by the drawing mode.

Peter